Organic calendula and chamomile extract gently treat and soothe the skin.
Dramatically protects irritated skin in the diaper area
The rich calendula cream for changing the diaper with a new improved composition and with even higher content of organic raw materials contains carefully selected natural substances and treats the sensitive baby skin in the diaper area.
Lanolin, like the skin, as well as zinc oxide ideally protect against moisture.
Cream that prevents the complexion and effectively treats redness.
Instructions for use: Apply after cleaning to the entire diaper area. Ideal even for particularly sensitive skin, dermatologically certified.
- Protects against acidic moisture in the diaper area, allowing the skin to breathe
- Offers treatment for irritated and red skin
- Enhances the rapid regeneration of the skin
- Ideal treatment in an existing system (paratrim)
A few words about Weleda Calendula Cream
CALENDULA - THERAPEUTIC PLANT OF THE YEAR 2009
Calendula has always been known for its soothing effect on skin irritations and inflammations. For more than 80 years, the Weleda cultivates calendula in its gardens with medicinal plants, with controlled organic cultivation. Knowledge and experience are shared with certified organic growers, with whom the Weleda.
The products for her babies and children Weleda, undergo detailed dermatological research and are tested for their effectiveness and skin friendliness. They promote the healthy growth of tender skin, from the first day of their life. The natural ingredients they contain, protect against moisture and bacteria, without affecting the skin's respiration.
Why Weleda Calendula Cream
- Prevents bruising and effectively treats redness.
- Contains selected natural ingredients such as beeswax, lanolin and zinc oxide.
- Protects against acidic moisture.
- Calendula soothes the skin, while the precious almond oil and sesame oil nourish it and enhance its regeneration.
- Skin-friendliness is dermatologically and pediatricically certified, even in cases such as very sensitive skin and neurodermatitis.