My cart My cart

Products: {{countCartProducts}}
Total : {{cartTotal}} € - {{cartDefaultCouponDiscount}} € = {{(cartTotal - cartDefaultCouponDiscount) .toFixed (2)}} € {{cartTotal}} €
Search Now
Close search
Close search
Search Now
Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes 48pcs 1 + 1 Gift

Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes 48pcs 1 + 1 Gift

-25%
FROM €4.09
Immediately available ONLY €3.07
By buying this product you earn Smile points icon 3 Smilies
EAN: 8001841668338
Product code: 21994
Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes, made from 99% pure water and organic cotton, help…
Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes, made from 99% pure water and organic cotton, help protect your baby's sensitive skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of the ingredients consist of dermatologically tested, mild cleansers and pH adjustment ingredients tested by Pampers, to maintain the pH balance of your baby's skin and protect it from irritation. Aqua Pure baby wipes are safe for the newborn baby's sensitive skin, diaper area, hands and sensitive face.

 
    They are made with 99% pure water for gentle cleaning
    They are made with organic cotton so that they are soft on the baby's skin
    0% alcohol and perfume
    1% dermatologically tested mild cleansers and pH adjusting ingredients tested by Pampers, to prevent skin irritation
    Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes protect your baby's sensitive skin

1. Through our website

You can browse our website or use the search engine to find the product you are interested in. Once you have gathered the products you want in your Shopping Cart, click on "Complete Order". You will then be asked to choose a payment method in the secure environment of our website. After completing the order you will receive an e-mail confirming your order and you will receive another notification when it is sent.

2. Telephone

You can place your order by phone at +0030 211 8009093 working hours and days.

3. E-mail

You can send your order by e-mail to info@smile-pharmacy.gr

4. Fax

You can fax your order to 211 – 1016971

The products that are available are sent after 2-3 working days by courier. For some remote areas or during periods of great deals and discounts, delivery time may be longer. Non-immediately available products are shipped as soon as they become available. Deliveries are made on working days between 10:00 - 18:00.

Why Smile pharmacy

With over 1 million orders

SMILE is you!

SMILE PHARMACY guarantee

Smile Pharmacy Warranty
FREE SHIPPING OVER 49 €
Free SHIPPING in GreeceABOVE €49
SHIPPING TAXYTHTA
TAXYTHTA MISSION